PDA

View Full Version : Fox’s Jay Glazer Teases “Blockbuster Trade” Between RAW and Smackdown

Kemo
10-13-2019, 02:34 AM
One Fox insider says a blockbuster trade will go down between RAW and Smackdown after the conclusion of the draft on Monday. Fox is ramping up their promotion for Smackdown and recently posted a video of NFL insider Jay Glazer talking about his inside scoops for the draft.

“What’s happening gang? Jay Glazer here, the NFL Insider for the NFL on Fox and look, I always get football scoops and right now I’m having a hard time digging up some scoops from inside the USA and Fox war rooms,” Glazer said in the video.

“One thing we can be on the lookout for, it will be a blockbuster trade. Don’t know what’s going to happen but I do know this: if one brand misses out on a must-have Superstar early, doesn’t mean they can’t land them much later. There’s also some eligible Superstars on the injury list, guys like Elias, Samoa Joe, and the other big thing here is there is a huge emphasis on the women’s division. It’s just stacked, stars like Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks. My pick? Sonya Deville.”

At this point, Glazer receives a call on his phone which he noted was possibly the Rock calling him.