PDA

View Full Version : Maria Kanellis Comments On Mike Kanellis’ Release Request

Kemo
10-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Mike Kanellis recently revealed on Twitter that he has asked for his WWE release and the 205 Live star had explained in detail why he has made the decision.

His wife Maria Kanellis, who is also part of the WWE roster, had been quiet on the subject so far. Though she has now finally broken her silence and commented on the matter.

Maria took on her Instagram account where she posted a photo of the couple and wrote that family comes first and she loves and supports her husband.

The female star also went on to clear some of the rumors regarding her husband revealing that he never went to rehab and confirming that while her husband is looking to leave, she has not asked for her own release from the company:

"1. Family first. 2. I love and support my husband. 3. I make no apologies for either of my pregnancies. 4. Mike never went to rehab nor did WWE pay for it. 5. Mikes addiction was from about September 2013-July 2017. 6. We debuted in June 2017. 7. He never took time off. 8. I have not asked for my release. 9. You can unfollow me at anytime if you don’t like what I stand for. 10. Suck it. P.S. Have a nice day!"

Mike and Maria Kanellis made their WWE debut back in June 2017 during the Money In The Bank PPV and after a few weeks, they established themselves as heels.

They were initially part of the SmackDown Live brand but were moved to Raw in April 2018. The duo then made their debut for 205 Live in October last year and they have been part of the Cruiserweight Exclusive brand since then.