PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Fury Discusses His WWE Performance Center Experiences

Kemo
10-20-2019, 02:16 AM
Tyson Fury will make his in-ring professional wrestling debut later this month at WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia. The boxing lineal heavyweight champion has been adjusting to the squared circle in preparation for his matchup against Braun Strowman. He has been making full use of the WWE Performance Center in the run up to their confrontation.

Speaking with Bleacher Report, Fury commented on his experiences with the WWE Performance Center. He also shared what it’s been like running the ropes.

“It’s just like a boxing ring, the same. How tough them ropes are,” Fury shared. “Running into them ropes is like running into barb wire for me. I came off; I was cut to pieces the next day. I was sore; I was battered, and you thought, you know what, I can’t wait to go back to the gym tomorrow and keep practicing.”

Commenting on his time learning how to wrestle, Fury explained how there was a lot of theorizing of movement. For him, he just wanted to jump in and do it.

“Down at the Performance Center we do a lot of talking about the stuff, the moves, and stuff, and I’m like, ‘Nah, let’s just do it. Let’s just practice it.’ Because in my game, the more you practice something, the better you become at it. And I’m all in for jumping in, flipping, getting smashed to the floor, whatever it takes to learn, I am all for it.”

Tyson Fury faces off against Braun Strowman on October 31 at WWE Crown Jewel. The event takes place at the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.