PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly On How She Was Discovered By WWE

Kemo
10-23-2019, 03:48 PM
Former WWE Star Kelly Kelly recently appeared on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast where she talked about things such as watching WWE in her childhood and more.

Kelly did a lot of things before coming to WWE and the former Diva’s Champion had tried her hands in things such as gymnastics, broadcast journalism and more.

Revealing how she started in wrestling, the former WWE star recalled how she was discovered by John Laurinaitis through a bikini shoot in a catalog she had done as a model:

“John Laurinaitis was friends with the guy who was running the catalog, he (Laurinaitis) said I need some beautiful models, but we want them to be athletic as well. So, he (the owner of the catalog) said I’ll send you some of the pictures of the girls that I manage.

He sent over pictures of me and Alicia Fox and we both got hired. They [WWE] liked us and we moved to Louisville.”

oQwkxbbrZps

Kelly Kelly was signed by WWE in May 2006 when she was only 19 years old and she made her main roster debut on the first episode of WWE’s version of ECW in June the same year.

Apart from this, Kelly also talked about retiring at a young age of 25, the downsides of being a reality TV star and her relationship with her dad.