PDA

View Full Version : Edge Acknowledges Missing WWE 2K20 Autographs

Kemo
10-23-2019, 03:51 PM
WWE 2K20 hasn’t been well received by fans worldwide. The game, released yesterday, was trending on Twitter with the hashtag “#FixWWE2K20.” However, fans who had shelled out for the $130 Collector’s Edition had all the more reason to take issue with 2K.

That specific edition was meant to come with a limited edition Legend Autographed Plaque. This plaque would have been signed by either Edge, Kurt Angle, or Rey Mysterio. Numerous fans, however, took to Twitter to share that, although they received the plaques, they were unsigned.

WWE Hall of Famer Edge caught wind of this online, responding to a fan complaint and promising to make it right:

“Lame. Seems like it happened to a few other people too. Someone dropped the ball. I’m filming a movie for the next month but when I get home I’ll get a p.o box. Everyone who didn’t get one signed, I’ll follow you on here, give you the address and you can send it to me to sign.”

2K Support’s official Twitter account has jumped on board Edge’s response, writing:

“Hey, everyone! If you bought the #WWE2K20 Collector’s Edition and you’re missing a Legend Autograph, we’ll take care of you! Please go to and fill out a support ticket so we can get started on helping you out”

So if you ordered the package and were unfortunate enough to not receive a signed plaque, make sure to reach out.