PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Publishes “Free The Delete” Ep. 1 (Video)

Kemo
10-26-2019, 08:33 PM
The last time Matt Hardy competed on WWE programming was on June 7th, 2019 at Super ShowDown in Saudi Arabia. Hardy competed in the 50-man battle royal won by Mansoor that night. He and his brother Jeff had won the Smackdown tag team championship shortly after WrestleMania but would later be forced to vacate the belts due to an injury to Jeff. Since then, Matt has appeared on a few live events but has not been a major part of WWE programming.

Hardy recently released the first episode of a YouTube series he has titled “Free the Delete.”

The full video can be viewed in the player below:

LuBRj7UQj3c

“It’s the first EVAH episode of “FREE THE DELETE”, which follows Matt Hardy’s journey to recapture his #BROKENBrilliance. Finding himself somewhere in limbo between mankind and the multiverse, Matt must embark on a mission to #FreeTheDELETE and PROCURE his true DESTINY,” a description of the video on YouTube reads.

Last month, Hardy mentioned on the Cheap Heat podcast that he would like to finish his WWE career as his broken character.

“One thing I would like to do, I would like to finish up my run in WWE as ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy,” Hardy said during the podcast. “I think there is a lot of money in ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy, I think it’s different.”