PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Reveals He Has Received Death Threats Over Lana Storyline

Kemo
10-28-2019, 06:07 PM
Lana has shared a video to her YouTube channel with her current on-screen partner, Bobby Lashley. During the video, the two addressed the kinds of comments they have been receiving online regarding their recent storyline romance.

“There’s a lot of comments, a lot of this, a lot of that, but a lot of the times most of my comments are ‘When are you and Brock going to fight each other?'” Lashley said. “It’s like, no matter what I post.” Everybody in my DMs, ‘Where’s Lana?’ No matter what I post, ‘Where’s Lana? Where’s Lana? Where’s Lana?'”

When Lana asked if Lashley had ever received “hating comments,” Lashley confessed that he had. He admitted that some of the comments were incredibly vulgar and even extended to death threats.

“I get very, very bad [comments]. Things I don’t want to say on camera right now. Vulgar, there’s been death threats, there’s a lot of different things—but, ya know what, I’m not a hard person to find and if anybody has anything to say about me, they can just come and see me. Not saying I’m going to fight every fan that disapproves of what we’re doing, but I’m not going to back down to stupidity.”

Lana added that she gets “[…] really, really, really mean, horrible comments. People say horrible words to me. They’re really, really mean. By the way, it’s bad to bully, so don’t bully people.”

You can watch the entire video below:

Fc3GpeVrpeo