PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Myles: “WWE Doesn’t Care About Black People”

Kemo
10-28-2019, 06:16 PM
NXT Superstar Jodan Myles has released a brief video statement claiming, “WWE doesn’t care about black people.”

*UPDATE* The video Myles posted earlier has since been removed

The video appears to be a response to WWE’s reaction to the controversy surrounding Myles’ racially-insensitive t-shirt design.

Over the weekend, WWE sent a statement to various media outlets claiming that Jordan Myles approved the t-shirt design in question. The company wrote, “As always, we work collaboratively with all of our performers to develop logos and merchandise designs and get their input and approval before proceeding. This was the same process with Albert, and we responded swiftly once he later requested that the logo/t-shirt be redesigned. No t-shirts were sold.”

Myles has not taken kindly to WWE’s position. Based on the video and his subsequent tweets, it’s clear Myles believes that WWE’s attitude towards African Americans runs much deeper than the t-shirt design in question.

THE WHOLE WWE SYSTEM IS FRAUD!
THEY CREATED THIS SYSTEM WHERE YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE, YOU GROW COLD, AND YOU GROW APART FROM WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST!

The fact that @HulkHogan is still employed after giving the locker room an apology for being caught says enough.#ForTheCulture

— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) October 28, 2019

Here is my opinion… pic.twitter.com/05IWKRrs0w

Myles has also been conversing with fans on Twitter about the situation. In response to someone who pointed out that WWE claims he approved the t-shirt design, Myles says he was uncomfortable with it his “hands were tied” since Triple H liked it.

When I originally saw the design I was uncomfortable. Rather than addressing the issue I decided to counter offer with another.

Baker Landon lied to my face! He said HHH wanted this design so my hands were tied. I spoke with @TripleH in person and his impression was I approved

He provided this “receipt” showing that Triple H was directly involved in the t-shirt’s design and requested that the Jordan Myles logo be more “teethy.”

Don’t believe me? Email him and ask him yourself.

GFYS Baker!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EH-So6gWoAAKZ-8.jpg

We’ll keep you updated on this developing story.

I will keep posting this till my voice is heard. I’m not sorry for anything I say or do.

Representation is important.

If this is @VinceMcMahon & @TripleH “vision” of me then this is a slap in the face to EVERY African American performer, fan, and supporter.

— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) October 27, 2019