PDA

View Full Version : Corey Graves On Which Star He Would Like To Have On His Podcast

Kemo
10-30-2019, 12:51 PM
Vince McMahon’s last appearance on a podcast made a lot of headlines and it appears that Corey Graves wants to do something similar by inviting the Boss to his upcoming show.

Graves recently had an interview with Newsweek to promote the premiere of his ‘After The Bell’ podcast on Wednesday, October 30 where he discussed things such as the format of his new show and more.

When asked which star he would like to have on his show in future, the SmackDown commentator said that while the likelihood of it happening is very slim, he would like to have the Boss on his podcast:

“Just the fan in me, the guy who loved this business his entire life, my new “white whale” has to be Vince [McMahon]. The likelihood of that happening I’d say is pretty slim to none, but if we’re setting our goals high, I would love to have The Boss.”

After Vince, Corey went on to take the name of Stephanie McMahon as well. He claimed that he would like to sit down with the former Raw Commissioner to set the record straight on who she really is, opposed to the public misconception of her.

Apart from this, Corey Graves also talked about how much creative freedom he will have with the podcast and more.