PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Discusses Fans Turning On Him After Hell In A Cell

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:19 PM
Seth Rollins was once a universally loved babyface but fan opinion has started to diversify over the last few months and people have especially started criticizing his performance after his recent Hell In A Cell match against Bray Wyatt.

While appearing at the premiere episode of WWE’s new After The Bell podcast, the host Corey Graves asked the Universal Champion how he feels about the fans turning on him and the Architect gave a very honest answer.

Corey discussed how Seth used to be an internet darling during his run as Tyler Black in the independent circuit. The SmackDown commentator then asked the current champion how it feels to see fans turning on him and the former Shield member said that it feels awful:

“It feels awful. It’s not a good feeling to go out there and put your body on the line and not just at Hell In A Cell but every single night. I do what I have to do, when I have to do it.

It’s not always pretty but you go out there and you do your job and people don’t like it and they forget that it is what it is. And so it hurts your feelings. It’s fine, it’s art so you can have your opinion on it but man it’s a tough pill to swallow sometimes.”

Seth Rollins faced Bray Wyatt in a Hell In A Cell match at the WWE PPV of the same name earlier this month and fans highly criticized the fact that their Universal Championship match ended in a referee stoppage.

Apart from this, Rollins also discussed the WWE Universe panning down the Hell In A Cell main event and more. You can check out his comments in the video below and the find the full episode of the podcast on WWE Network:

EP_h19LpN4g