PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Myles Reacts To The Idea Of Apologizing To Jay Lethal, Booker T’s Opinions

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:21 PM
NXT Superstar Jordan Myles has returned to Twitter, sharing his thoughts on the controversy surrounding a t-shirt design WWE created for him. Myles reacted to the idea of apologizing to former Ring of Honor World Champion Jay Lethal. He also addressed Booker T’s recent thoughts on how he dealt with the situation.

He questioned why he should apologize for being honest, asking why he shouldn’t voice his opinions about pro wrestling. Myles stressed he is proud to be a professional wrestler and even prouder to be African American. He added that people can “Stand with me and stand behind me.#ForTheCulture.”

I’m out of Twitter jail.

Trap my page, but never my mind.

I still stand by what I said.#ForTheCulture #Myles247

— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) October 30, 2019

When told be a fan that he needed to publicly apologize to Jay Lethal, Myles uploaded a video of him breaking into laughter, accompanied by a caption that read:

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA I’ll apologize for not being sorry.”

Myles confessed that he was emotional in his initial approach, adding he had nothing but respect for Booker T. He made a public request to be on Booker T’s podcast, stating that they could “discuss this situation as a whole.”

Nah. Put respect on Book’s name.. I was emotional on my approach and I could have kept this off the internet, but I was caught in the moment. I chose to go that route and I’ll live with it.

Yo @BookerT5x I got nothing but respect for you. Have me on the podcast and we can discuss this situation as a whole.

The WWE Superstar recently released a statement to his Instagram account. In that statement, Myles admitted his initial, emotional response was unprofessional and disrespectful. He has since launched a new shirt of his own, with all proceeds going towards the ADAA (Anxiety and Depression Association of America) foundation.