PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Claims Nobody Watched NXT After He Joined WWE’s Main Roster

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:25 PM
Finn Balor recently returned to WWE’s black-and-gold brand NXT. In an interview with TV Insider, Balor reflected on his return to the show. He claimed that he’s not just a part of NXT, he is NXT, stressing that nobody watched the show after he left for WWE’s main roster.

“I’m not part of this brand. I am the brand,” Finn said. “When Finn’s gone, nobody is watching. When Finn’s there, everybody is watching. We talk about Johnny Gargano, the heart of NXT. He is this NXT darling. He was champion for 57 days. Finn Balor was champion for 292 days, so if the heart of NXT was a 57-day champ, there are some big issues.”

He explained how the shackles have been on him for too long, and he was forced into a little box on the main roster. Now, however, he is free.

“The shackles are completely off,” he said. “I’m going to go back to what I like to do, which is just being myself and going out there no holds barred and have a little fun.”

Balor remained coy when asked if the WWE Universe will ever see The Demon again. He teased that fans were about to see a whole new side of him, adding that it’s going to be a wild ride.

-SaP7YzZVx4