PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Shares That He Is Medically Cleared Ahead Of Crown Jewel

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:26 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair was a guest on WWE’s newly launched podcast, After The Bell. During the conversation with host Corey Graves, Flair confessed that he had been medically cleared by WWE officials. His comments suggested that he could be involved in a physical spot during WWE’s Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia.

“I’ve been cleared, by the way, Corey,” Flair said. “That’s a secret, I’ve been cleared. I’ve got a medical release. So, never, ever forget who the dirtiest player in the game is, man. I’ll be equipped and ready, in the words of Pedro Morales, for any kind of action!”

WWE has been teasing a physical confrontation between Flair and Hulk Hogan for the past few weeks. In a recent interview with Bryon Saxton uploaded to WWE’s YouTube channel, Flair once again teased things getting physical between himself and Hogan.

The two are managing their teams in a 10-man tag team match at Crown Jewel. Team Flair is comprised of Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura and Drew McIntyre. Team Hogan features Roman Reigns, Ricochet, Rusev, Shorty G and Ali.

WWE Crown Jewel takes place later today from the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. WWE’s Kickoff show will start at 12PM ET.

W2m4aejxkWk