PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Reflects On Historical Crown Jewel Match

Kemo
11-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Natalya and Lacey Evans made history during the Crown Jewel PPV when they became the first female competitors to compete in a wrestling match in Saudi Arabia.

WWE’s YouTube staff caught up with the winner of this match Natalya backstage after the show was over and during the interview, the former Diva’s Champion reflected on her time out there.

The female star stayed emotional throughout the talk and discussing her match and the atmosphere of the arena, she said that it was magical and it made her go back to the time when she was a little girl with a big dream:

“It was just so surreal, so magical. It was like all this love that was just waiting to be released into the atmosphere. It was like such an incredible destiny. I felt like it was everything I have ever worked for coming full circle. I went back to when I was a little girl with big dreams.”

Natalya was also asked about getting emotional in the ring before her bout and she revealed that seeing little girls in the audience around her made her emotional.

Apart from this, she discussed the significance of the event and revealed what Stephanie McMahon told her prior to her match. You can check out Natalya’s full interview in the video below:

Q-pKsEH_Q8s