PDA

View Full Version : Lance Storm Returning To WWE As A Producer

Kemo
11-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Earlier this year, Lance Storm announced the fall session at the Storm Wrestling Academy would be the last. Today, Storm announced he is returning to WWE and will work as a producer.

Storm announced the news on Twitter:

For those wondering: After SWA closes I will be returning to the #WWE to work as a Producer. I’m really looking forward to working with such a high level of talent again.

— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) November 2, 2019

Storm is responsible for training several wrestlers active in the industry today. Some of his students include Oney Lorcan, Peyton Royce, Tyler Breeze, Tenille Dashwood, Chelsea Green, Rachel Evers, and many others. He also trained several current and former WWE stars while working with Ohio Valley Wrestling in 2004-05.

“I will announce my plans for the future at a later date, but rest assured Lance Storm is not done with the wrestling industry. It is just time for me to once again redirect my life and wrestling career,” Storm said back in August.

Shortly after announcing the Storm Wrestling Academy would be closing, Storm issued the following statement to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter to explain why:

“My body is getting tired and my kids are adults now, so a moderate road schedule is acceptable. I reached out to see what my options were and got an offer I liked.”