PDA

View Full Version : Natalya: WWE Evolution 2 Is “Right Around The Corner”

Kemo
11-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Natalya has shared her belief that it’s only a matter of time before WWE puts on another Evolution pay-per-view.

Speaking with Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT, Natalya said: “I think there are some incredible opportunities coming up for the girls and I absolutely, 100% know for a fact that there will be an Evolution 2 – right around the corner.”

Reflecting on her recent, history-making match against Lacey Evans in Saudi Arabia, Natalya pointed to Fit Finlay for his help in producing the match. Finlay produced their contest alongside Natalya’s husband, Tyson Kidd.

“He’s truly the unsung hero of the women’s division,” she said of Finlay. “He’s been one of the main men behind so much change for the girls. He fought for us when it wasn’t cool to fight for the girls of the women’s division.”

When asked what it has been like getting to work with her husband, Natalya stated that “He absolutely loves working with the girls. I’m biased because he’s my husband, but he’s an incredible producer.”

Natalya defeated Evans during their match at WWE Crown Jewel last week. Their bout made history, becoming the first-ever women’s wrestling match to take place in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Q-pKsEH_Q8s