PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Is “Adamant” To Remain On NXT

Kemo
11-06-2019, 08:18 PM
NXT Champion Adam Cole has revealed that, although there may eventually be an opportunity for Undisputed Era to move to either RAW or SmackDown, he’d prefer to remain a part of NXT.

Speaking with Metro, Cole shared how “Eventually there’s the thought process of maybe the Undisputed Era would like to take our body of work and go to RAW or SmackDown. I don’t wanna speak for them, but personally I’ve never been more adamant about wanting to stay part of NXT than I am right now.”

He explained how there’s something special about being a part of the black-and-gold brand as it continues to grow, adding that “[…] I hope so badly that me and the rest of the guys are here for a long time.”

“We generally get the vibe that they [WWE officials] love that we’re so passionate about this place. One of the coolest things about this place is everyone who works here is so pumped to be part of NXT. I think WWE really appreciates that.”

In the run-up to WWE’s Survivor Series pay-per-view, it was reported that Cole has been competing despite suffering from an injury.

This is the first time that NXT will be featured on the Survivor Series event, competing against RAW and SmackDown Superstars. It is not known at this time whether Cole will take time away from the ring to heal before the show on November 24th.