PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Fury Wants Brock Lesnar At WrestleMania, Will Be At SmackDown

Kemo
11-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Tyson Fury was a guest on Corey Graves’ new podcast “WWE After the Bell” recently. Fury defeated Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel via count-out and says the experience was a life-long dream fulfilled. According to Fury, however, there’s still more he’d like to accomplish in WWE, including wrestling Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

Graves asked Fury on the show if we will see him in a WWE ring again and Fury noted he’s hoping to face Brock Lesnar next.

“Hopefully you see me in the ring again and I want to fight Brock Lesnar next. One clip from the Gypsy King and Lesnar will wake up in Tokyo,” Fury answered.

“Who knows? It might happen at WrestleMania in Florida,” Fury continued. “Big shout-outs to Vince McMahon and everyone who works at WWE.”

Fury also noted that he was surprised by how much work and travel goes into being a WWE Superstar. “I didn’t realize how much you had to work and travel but it was definitely worth it,” Fury said on the show.