PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks On Main Eventing WrestleMania: “I Do Not Care”

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:39 PM
Sasha Banks made some interesting comments during an interview with Sam Roberts for Ringside Collectibles. When asked about how important being involved in the main event at WrestleMania was to her, “The Boss” explained how she didn’t care as she’s “only about the money.”

“I’m only about money, I do not care,” she claimed. “I mean, let’s talk about WrestleMania, right? It’s really long. And I show up at what? 8 AM? The main event goes on at what? 11 PM, if that—if we’re lucky! And you know the day is crazy. So I’d rather be first. Actually, just put me on the pre-show and pay me a million-odd dollars so I can go in, do my match, take a shower, get my wine and leave. That’s my deal.”

After a lengthy hiatus away from the company, Banks returned and realigned her self with long-time ally and current WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley. Banks was recently moved to Friday Night SmackDown following this year’s WWE Draft.

She is set to compete at this month’s WWE pay-per-view, Survivor Series. Banks joins Carmella, Dana Brooke and two unannounced partners as part of Team SmackDown. Their opponents on Team RAW have yet to be revealed.

Survivor Series takes place on November 24th from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

IGACcqVV8UI