PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt & Seth Rollins Both Challenge CM Punk

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:47 PM
CM Punk appeared on WWE Backstage last night on FS1 and already has wrestlers from WWE lining up to challenge him. Not long after Punk made his appearance on the show, Seth Rollins issue the following challenge to him on Twitter:

Fight me @CMPunk

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) November 13, 2019

The WWE on Fox Twitter account then invited Rollins to show up to Backstage next week:

Glad to do it. Book me a flight.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) November 13, 2019

Renee Young is evidently handling the in-flight meals for Rollins’ trip:

Not a problem, I’ll send over the inflight meal options momentarily. See you soon

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) November 13, 2019

Bray Wyatt was once in a faction led by CM Punk. Husky Harris was a member of the New Nexus which was led by Punk in 2010/11. Wyatt posted the following to his social media accounts following Punk’s appearance on WWE Backstage.

I saw you

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) November 13, 2019

CM Punk and Seth Rollins have met in single’s action once previously. Punk defeated Rollins on the December 30th, 2013 episode of RAW. Punk would be gone from the company (and wrestling) less than a month later.

Punk and the Shield were involved in a rivalry near the end of Punk’s run in WWE. During that time he wrestled against them in several tag matches but only wrestled Rollins in single’s action once. In the below clip from that episode of RAW, Punk challenged the Shield to pick which one of them is the best:

S522F8AEDaU