PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Opens Up About Relationship With Andrade

Kemo
11-18-2019, 03:57 AM
10x WWE Women’s champion Charlotte Flair recently opened up regarding her relationship with fellow WWE Superstar Andrade. Flair spoke to News18 recently and addressed the similarities between her and Andrade, as well as her rivalry with Becky Lynch and several other topics.

“You know, what’s so special is having someone with you that understands what you do,” Flair said regarding her relationship with Andrade. “His grandfather was a wrestler, his dad was a wrestler, his uncles are wrestlers. Being in the industry, liking the same things, understanding the pressure, understanding the travel.”

Flair then mentioned Andrade helped her through a difficult time in her career.

“But the one thing that he has been able to do I felt like when we met, I was kind of going through a rougher time in my career I just ended the rivalry with Becky and I felt like I had lost that confidence in the ring and that’s one thing that he has been able to do is bring out a different level of confidence inside the ring. We both try to teach each other things, I mean he knows everything there is to know about wrestling but little nuances or camera work or you know, just being a star.”

Flair was also asked about her friendship with Becky Lynch and the success the Man has seen over the last year.

“I just couldn’t be more proud of her,” Flair said. “She deserves everything and more and to see her rise to the top the way she has and be the face of the company, I’m so proud of her.”