PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Discusses Her Favorite Match, Friendship With Becky Lynch

Kemo
11-18-2019, 07:40 PM
During an interview with News 18, WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair opened up about her career and friendship with RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.

When asked to pinpoint her favorite match, Flair confessed it’s hard to pick just one. She explained that every opponent brings out something different in her and their subsequent matchup. “Like when I faced Becky in Evolution it was different from when I was up against Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series. It was again different when I faced Sasha Banks at Hell in A Cell.”

She continued, “Every fight is so different for me, I think that’s what keeps me always in the picture because I’m able to adjust depending on the storyline. But I think the most pressure I’ve had in any fight was wrestling Asuka at WrestleMania 34 because she didn’t have anything to prove and I felt like this was my one opportunity to show what I’m made of and I’d had many history-making moments before that, but that was a defining moment in my career.”

With rumors circling that Flair will partner with Lynch to take on the Kabuki Warriors, she wasn’t entirely convinced the two made better enemies than allies.

“You know, it’s one of those things when it comes to Becky, we will come together to face a common enemy,” said Flair. “The enemy, for instance, the Kabuki Warriors. If we have to get along for those 20 minutes, I think we can make that happen.”

She noted that she couldn’t be prouder of Lynch for her success. Flair added that the RAW Women’s Champion deserves everything and more as she has asserted herself as the “face of the company.”