PDA

View Full Version : The Singh Brothers On Working Together, WWE’s Tough Schedule

Kemo
11-18-2019, 07:43 PM
The Singh Brothers both appeared on Lilian Garcia’s podcast, Chasing Glory. During the conversation, Sunil and current WWE 24/7 Champion Samir Singh opened up about working together in WWE. They also spoke about WWE’s gruelling schedule.

“In this business, it’s such a cutthroat business, everyone’s looking out for themselves, you know to your point, we have each other’s back no matter what,” Sunil said about partnering with his brother. “Whatever decision’s made, we will ask each other, ‘Hey, do you feel comfortable doing this?” and vice versa so it’s definitely having its pros.”

Samir added, “It’s having that confidant, best friend on the road, which is so important because, again, it does get lonely and long and, even if we fight, you know at the end of the day, you can patch it up, like we have a common goal, a common interest, we’ve been doing it together since 18, 17, dreaming about it as kids, so you have all this and it’s nice to have that.”

Samir confessed that, despite living their dream, it’s easy to forget due to the sheer amount of travel demanded by their schedule.

“You’re on the road four days a week, third day’s a travel day, two days off and you’re back on the road, you kind of forget you’re doing your dream job, you’re just in the forest,” he said. “And I remember Adam, Edge, when we got signed, I remember him telling us, like learn to enjoy it because once you’re in the forest, you’re so deep in that one day you’re gonna look back like, wow, did I do this? And he was so right because, even like two years in, you’re just going and then you’re like, wow, it’s pretty cool to travel the world.”

Sunil noted how “[…] for us sometimes, we’ll be talking like, ‘Can you believe it’s already been three years for us, including CWC, NXT, 205, three years already, it’s like time just flies, it goes by so fast.”

Samir then shared how it’s easy to forget to have fun sometimes, mainly thanks to internal doubts. For him, however, he’s adamant that they both enjoy the moment as much as possible while they continue living their dream.