PDA

View Full Version : Cameron On If WWE Gave A Reason For Her Release

Kemo
11-21-2019, 08:08 PM
Former WWE star Cameron recently had an interview with The Hannibal TV where she talked about a number of things like her wrestling future and more and she also discussed her departure from the company in detail.

The former WWE star first talked about her life after leaving the promotion. She revealed that she is starring in a TV show called Sipping the Tea and she will be launching a fitness app in 2020. Cameron also confirmed that she is not done with wrestling.

When the topic of her sudden release from WWE in May 2016 came up, the former Raw star revealed that she was never given a reason for her release but she went on to claim that she can put a finger on the reason behind it:

“They never gave me a reason; [but] I can kind of put my finger on why. When the whole Ryback thing happened, at that time too I wasn’t doing anything, so it just gave them;

It was just a perfect moment. If you’re not doing something and you make a little bit of a controversy, it’s just an easy way for them to be like; it’s time to let you go.”

For those unaware, Ryback had published a blog post in May 2016 before his release from the company and said that all WWE performers should be paid equally because it’s a predetermined sport.

The female star had supported the Big Guy on his remarks via a tweet and this is believed to be the reason why she was let go by the officials.

Will
11-22-2019, 03:24 AM
Ryback is a moron.