PDA

View Full Version : The Revival Reflect On Their NXT Homecoming

Kemo
11-22-2019, 09:14 PM
The Revival returned to WWE’s black-and-gold brand this week to take on Undisputed Era members Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish. After the match, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder caught up with WWE to reflect on their NXT homecoming.

“It felt great. Win, lose or draw, we went out there and we showed the world that we can still do exactly what we say we do, and that’s be the best tag team on the planet,” Wilder said.

“Maybe we didn’t win tonight, maybe we didn’t draw tonight, maybe we straight up lost tonight, but we got to come back here, where we started as a tag team five and a half years ago, and we got to show the world that this is what we love. This is what gives me goosebumps every night. It means a lot to us.”

Dawson then interjected, adding “We didn’t lose tonight. I don’t think we lost tonight. I think it was a victory. I think with my wife and my baby girl watching at home, I think they think it’s a victory. I might not have got the 1, 2, 3, but we came back to the house that we built brick by brick, and I don’t care who was on top when we were here, we were the ones that built this house. We were the foundation. I’m very proud to say that.”

He continued, “Undisputed Era, hey man, you got lucky. You’re a damn good tag team. But if there’s ever a time that you decide that, maybe, there needs to be a three-time NXT Tag Team Champions that go by the name of The Top Guys, FTR, The Revival…hey, give us that shot. Give us that opportunity, and we’ll prove it again. Because you are good, but you ain’t Revival good.”

r5skhOKEfSY