PDA

View Full Version : Oney Lorcan Responds To Triple H’s Comments From NXT Media Call

Kemo
11-22-2019, 09:20 PM
On a recent NXT media call, Triple H commented that talent should not go to the media or social media with their concerns with the company they work for. Oney Lorcan is reported to have requested his release from WWE back in October but this was only reported on recently.

“I don’t understand people airing issues. If you have one talk to us,” Triple H said on the call. “If you put that out there in the media that’s not a way to go about business, If I had a complaint with a talent I don’t go on Twitter and complain to them, I speak to them. I’ve never understood that process if it’s legit.”

Oney Lorcan recently published a Tweet which can be read as a response to these comments:

“The mature professional thing to say would be ‘no comment’ and have a private conversation, promoter to independent contractor, instead of burying talent publicly to the media,” a less-capitalized version of Lorcan’s Tweet would read. “That’s how I do business, it’s all about the game and how you play it.”

Trained by Chaotic Wrestling and later Lance Storm at the Storm Wrestling Academy, Lorcan joined WWE in September of 2015. Before signing with WWE, he competed for CZW, EVOLVE, and PWG.