PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold Steve Austin On If He Was Nervous Interviewing The Undertaker

Kemo
11-25-2019, 09:42 PM
The debut episode of the Broken Skull Sessions hosted by Stone Cold Steve Austin which aired after Survivor Series saw the WWE Hall Of Famer interviewing the Undertaker.

Prior to the airing of the premiere episode of the new series, WWE posted a promo video promoting the show on YouTube in which Steve Austin talked about his experience of interviewing the Phenom.

When asked if he felt nervous on having the legendary Dead Man as the first guest of his show, the Texas Rattlesnake replied positively saying that he was indeed a little bit nervous:

“Well, yeah, a little bit, I’m not going to lie to you, it’s the first one out of the gate, I’m used to my one man podcast, shootin’ the breeze, all of sudden you throw in all the production values that WWE throws in and it looks like a million bucks.

It takes it to a whole another level, so you want to do the best you can, but also you’re taken aback just a little bit. I think we worked through that and I’m proud of it.”

useXslpu8ww

Apart from this Steve Austin also talked about how Taker has shown incredible toughness in his time in the business, their interview turning into a long Broken Skull session and more.

The debut episode of the Broken Skull Sessions saw The Undertaker talking about his health after 30 years in the wrestling business, his start in the industry and more.