PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Reflects On Survivor Series Win, Promises The Era Of Adam Cole Is Just Getting Started

Kemo
11-26-2019, 09:08 PM
NXT Champion Adam Cole has reflected on his past month in WWE. Cole has not only recently been featured on RAW and SmackDown, he also competed on both Saturday and Sunday for TakeOver: WarGames and Survivor Series, respectively.

Cole wrote the following on Twitter, “This past month, I have proved over and over again that my @WWENXT championship is going nowhere. It’s where it belongs…and the #ERA of #AdamColeBayBay is just getting started.”

The Undisputed Era lost the WarGames match at TakeOver after Tommaso Ciampa sent Cole crashing from the top of the cage through multiple tables, courtesy of an Air Raid Crash. Despite this considerable bump, Cole would subsequently defend his NXT Championship the next night against “The Bruiserweight” Pete Dunne. Despite stiff competition, he successfully retained.

Following his victory over Dunne, Cole was interviewed backstage. He stressed that not only is the NXT Championship the most prestigious title in the industry, but he is the best pro wrestler on the planet.

“Yeah, it’s not new to me being questioned. My entire career, people have said ‘No, no, Adam Cole can’t be a World Champion,’ ‘Adam Cole won’t be a World Champion,’ and I knew deep down that I was gonna prove everybody wrong and spit their face while doing it.”

He continued, “This past month, not 24 hours, but month I have show the world that I am the best pro wrestler on the planet. Nobody is better than me. No championship is more prestigious. I proved that at Survivor Series, and I will continue over and over and over again to prove it. Hurt or not, banged up or not, nobody can stop me ‘cause I am the freaking man. I am the freaking show, and most notably, I am undisputed.”

9721TdLg1wE