PDA

View Full Version : Lance Storm To Start Working As Producer For WWE From Next Week

Kemo
11-30-2019, 08:52 PM
Lance Storm had announced back in August that he will be closing the doors to his Storm Wrestling Academy after his September class ends.

Well, the class has now ended and Storm has said that he will be closing the academy to return to WWE to work as a producer. Lance Storm’s students Tenille Dashwood and Peyton Royce also commented on the school’s closure.

Storm wrote in a tweet, “All good things must come to an end, but the #SWA family will live on in this industry. #Wrestling #TinyFeet”

Notable names that have trained at the Storm Wrestling Academy include Tyler Breeze, Taya Valkyrie, Tenille Dashwood, Chelsea Green, Peyton Royce, Rachael Ellering and many others.

Storm has announced on 2 November that he will be returning to WWE to work as a producer after the closure of SWA. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Lance will be starting work for WWE as early as the coming week.

Storm’s announcement read, “For those wondering: After SWA closes I will be returning to the WWE to work as a Producer. I’m really looking forward to working with such a high level of talent again”

In a statement given to The Wrestling Observer, Storm had said the following: “My body is getting tired and my kids are adults now, so a moderate road schedule is acceptable. I reached out to see what my options were and got an offer I liked.”