PDA

View Full Version : Big E Was “Irate” When He Found Out How Kofi Kingston Would Drop WWE Title

Kemo
12-06-2019, 03:09 AM
The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods) recently joined the After The Bell podcast with Corey Graves to promote their new podcast.

During the interview, they spoke about Kingston losing the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar in a match that lasted about 10 seconds on the premiere episode of SmackDown on FOX back on October 4th.

When Big E found out about the plans, he was upset.

“Kofi Kingston is a lot more level-headed than maybe anyone else that I have met in the business because everyone else would have reacted. I was irate when I found out about it and that is a testament to Kofi.”

Big E continued by stating that he thinks very few people would have had that approach and not many people would not have sour grapes and be able to move on.

Big E recalled how Kingston winning the title from Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 35 was a big win for the whole group due to the long journey that they were on that lead to that point.

Kofi Kingston Says Vince McMahon Started Dancing When He Heard New Day’s Theme Song

This interview was done to promote The New Day’s podcast, “Feel the Power” that aired its first episode this past Monday.