PDA

View Full Version : Lance Storm Comments On New WWE Role, Possible In-Ring Return

Kemo
12-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Lance Storm finished up teaching his last class at the Storm Wrestling Academy recently and has since returned to WWE to work backstage as a producer. WWE posted an interview with Storm from backstage at this week’s Smackdown where he discusses his new role with the company.

“Actually, it’s really great to be back, it’s been a long time and it really feels like coming back home,” Storm said.

He was then asked what he’ll be doing with WWE now that he’s back in the company.

“I’m a producer now. So, mentoring, advising, letting people pick my brain for the most part,” Storm described his new role with WWE.

When asked about wrestlers on the current roster, Storm specifically mentioned Chad Gable or “Shorty G” as someone who has impressed him. In fact, Storm said he would have liked to have wrestled Gable back when he was in his prime.

Storm was then asked if a possible in-ring return is in the cards for him. He didn’t rule out the idea.

“Never say never,” Storm said.

“I don’t think I could keep up as well as I used to,” he added, however.

The full interview with Lance Storm can be viewed in the player below:

rrQLyDv-S9g