PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth On 24/7 Championship Creative Input, Relationship With Vince McMahon

Kemo
12-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Current WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth has opened up in a recent interview about his creative input when it came to championship changes. He also spoke about his favorite 24/7 Championship moment to date and addressed his relationship with Vince McMahon and partnership with Carmella.

Speaking with Comicbook.com, R-Truth explained how much he loves laughing and being entertained. These core factors helped him bring a creative edge to his reigns as champion. “This title has brought so much creativity out within me. Just coming up with different and new ways to do something entertaining, it’s like, it’s mine, I’ve mastered that,” he explained. “This title, man, does something no other title at WWE does, and it involves everybody.”

When asked about his favorite moment, Truth listed several memorable exchanges. He noted how “we’ve had so many of them.” For him, however, there’s one that continuously stands out. Unsurprisingly, it’s when he crashed Drake Maverick’s wedding to reclaim the gold.

Reflecting on his relationship with Vince McMahon, Truth divulged that he has a “good relationship” with Vince. He explained, “I’ve been on a lot of trips with Vince, as far as with overseas, going to visit the military. And even at work, man, with ideas, he’s open to a lot of people, everybody, pretty much. If you have a good idea, he wants you to come in there and prepare with it.”

Although now over, his recent partnership with Carmella helped both get valuable face time on WWE programming. R-Truth revealed how working with Carmella wasn’t his idea and that it “just happened.” He explained how she wasn’t involved in any storylines at the time. With him having just returned from should surgery, they were simply put together and their partnership quickly “blossomed.”

u2rfzgyKmDo