PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Shares Cryptic Message About Finishing In WWE The Right Way

Kemo
12-11-2019, 08:15 PM
Matt Hardy got people talking over a recent tweet that he sent out on social media.

Hardy took to his official Twitter account where he sent out this cryptic message. He wrote, “I needed to return to WWE to finish in the right way. I didn’t want 2010 to be my finale. I returned in the most EPIC way & repaid my debt. I waved the #WWE flag with pride & worked hard to be a model employee. My conscience is clear & I am at peace.”

The former WWE Tag Team Champion made his return to WWE television on the November 25th episode of on Monday Night RAW where he lost to Buddy Murphy in a singles match.

Fast forward to Monday’s RAW in Greenville, SC, Hardy lost to Drew McIntyre. Both were short matches.

Earlier this month PWinsider.com reported that Hardy does not have a lot of time left in his current contract with WWE as his current deal with the company is set to expire in February 2020.

Hardy’s tweet made fans think that he could be leaving WWE when his deal is up. Time will tell what his future holds.

:delete: