PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Clarifies Type Of Injury He’s Dealing With

Kemo
12-15-2019, 03:13 AM
Braun Strowman has clarified the exact injury that he’s been suffering with after mixed reports surfaced online.

“The Monster Among Men” has been sidelined with a minor injury that resulted in him missing some WWE house shows as well as two Friday Night SmackDown television shows over the last week.

While Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter was told that Strowman was dealing with back spasms, the official word going around WWE was that he had a sore hip.

It turns out that Strowman is indeed dealing with a back injury. He noted the news in a recent post on his official Instagram account, which you can see here:

"I’m bored laying around nursing this old back of mine somebody make me laugh!!!!!"

Obviously, with him still dealing with the minor injury then that means he won’t be competing at the final pay-per-view event of 2019 for WWE, TLC.

Strowman was supposed to challenge Shinsuke Nakamura for the Intercontinental title at TLC.

The show takes place this Sunday night in Minneapolis, Minnesota at the Target Center on the WWE Network. It’s been reported that WWE had planned to do an angle on last week’s episode of SmackDown to set up the feud.

This program would’ve led to a match being booked at TLC.