PDA

View Full Version : Big E Calls Kevin Owens/’Big O’ Angle ‘Disrespectful’

Kemo
12-17-2019, 09:37 PM
WWE Superstar and New Day member Big E recently discussed the Kevin Owens/’Big O’ angle that took place on WWE television earlier this year. Big E’s comments were part of the latest episode of The New Day: Feel The Power podcast available via WWE and Endeavour audio.

Kevin Owens made his return from injury back during WrestleMania season. There had been reports that Owens was due to face Daniel Bryan at ‘Mania, however the swell of support for Kofi Kingston meant that plans were changed late in the day. In April Kevin Owens ‘joined’ The New Day whilst Big E was rehabbing an injury. Kevin Owens brutally attacked Kingston and Xavier Woods, turning heel on the April 23rd episode of SmackDown Live and starting a feud with Kingston over the WWE Championship.

During the latest episode of New Day’s official WWE podcast, Big E talked about Kevin Owens joining the stable and how he felt whilst on the sidelines. “I’m in the bed just as I’ve had my surgery and I turn on the TV. And, I know you guys [Kofi and Xavier] have to do what you’ve got to do. But I see you two and there’s ‘Big O’ Kevin Owens doing MY intro that I came up with and doing my tag move with you.”

Big E elaborated further, saying “I get it, I just suck it up and be a man and like laugh it off but it feels like a slap in the face to see someone in your position and just doing this. I felt disrespected. I obviously know you guys [Kofi and Xavier] didn’t come up with it so there’s no issue with you. But from a larger picture just that you’re alone in a hospital room, briefly, but I was alone and I was there and just everything goes on without you and you just move on and does anyone care? Does it even matter? And you feel very alone in this situation.”