PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon Comments On Kairi Sane’s Injury

Kemo
12-19-2019, 11:03 PM
Stephanie McMahon has commented on the hot story thus far this week involving Kairi Sane.

The WWE Chief Brand Officer did so while doing a recent interview with Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT. This is where McMahon confirmed that Sane did get hurt but made it known that she wasn’t backstage at the show.

“So I can’t really speak to the mood at that stage or what the communication was. I loved that it was the main event and I’m so sorry Kairi got hurt. The match was absolutely over-delivering up until the point that happened.”

It’s been well documented that Sane suffered an injury, which is believed to be a concussion, at the WWE TLC pay-per-view event. This is where The Kabuki Warriors retained WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships.

They went over RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair to retain the titles.

On Tuesday, it was revealed that the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion has been pulled from the post-Christmas WWE live event tour.

Thus, this means that since next Monday’s episode of RAW is taped, she won’t work another WWE show for the rest of 2019.

WWE has yet to publicly comment on her injury or when she’ll be back to in-ring action.