PDA

View Full Version : Sting Admits He Still Thinks About Match With The Undertaker

Kemo
12-19-2019, 11:09 PM
Sting has previously voiced his desire to wrestle The Undertaker but recently admitted that he thinks about the match every year.

The 60-year-old Hall of Famer recently talked to Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated. This is where he noted that although he has come to terms with his retirement, he could still be brought out of it.

He’s willing to come out of retirement. It just depends on it ending on his terms. Those terms would be a dream pitting Sting against The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

“If there was a ’Taker situation at WrestleMania, I would listen to that phone call,” said Sting. “I could get in condition and I could pull it off.”

Sting knows that isn’t likely to happen and in fact, thinks his career is done. That just hasn’t stopped him from thinking about wrestling “The Deadman.”

“I think my career is done. I still think about the ‘Taker situation every year, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

This has been a match that Sting has wanted to take part in for years now. Despite his feelings for it to happen, it never did.

The career of the WWE Hall of Famer came to an end at the 2015 Night of Champions PPV event. This is where he battled Seth Rollins. It marked his last match and end of his career after he suffered a neck injury after taking a powerbomb in the corner.

Pan-AkqNE1o