PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold Steve Austin On Who He Thinks Will Be WWE’s Next Big Star

Kemo
12-19-2019, 11:18 PM
Former NXT Champion Andrade has been impressing a lot of people with his performance in recent times and it appears that Stone Cold Steve Austin is one of them.

The Texas Rattlesnake recently had an interview with Sports Illustrate while promoting his new Broken Skull Sessions podcast on WWE Network.

During the interview, Austin was asked who he thinks will be the next big star in WWE. Replying to it, the former World Champion said that right now, the right people are at the top and he then went on to praise the former NXT star:

“Right now, the people that are on top are the people that should be on top, but I called this two years ago watching his match when he did the favors for somebody that night, and I said, ‘Man, this Andrade kid is going to be a player one of these days.’

I think he’s proving that. He still has a ways to go, but it’s just tweaking that character,” Austin said of Andrade. “The kid’s a hell of a damn worker.”

Stone Cold then went on to explain what it takes to become a star in WWE saying that the people who have tremendous success either have a gimmick very close to their own self or it’s so far away that it cannot be missed.

Apart from this, Stone Cold Steve Austin also explained that wrestling is about establishing a relationship with the audience and it’s about how you make them feel.