PDA

View Full Version : Dana Brooke Signs New Contract With WWE

Kemo
12-22-2019, 01:19 AM
News has surfaced that Dana Brooke signed a new deal with WWE.

The WWE star revealed the news when she recently spoke with Sports Illustrated. Just like other stars as of late, she signed a new five-year contract with WWE.

This is where she talked about how she plans to stand out in WWE.

Dana Brooke talked about how you have to make the most of any time you are given. She wants to show her range and is willing to embrace anything that is thrown her way. Looking towards 2020 and transitioning onto SmackDown, she looks at it as a fresh start.

“I just signed a new five-year deal in WWE, and part of my goal is to build my own personal brand. And women empowerment is a key in the success of my career and a key for WWE.

We can do what the male wrestlers have done over the years, and now women are finally being given that chance. That also means that I get the chance to show what I can do, and I really believe that 2020 is going to be the year that people see a different side of me.”

Dana Brooke made her main roster debut in 2016 after signing with the company and working in NXT back in 2013.

She joins several stars who have signed new deals with WWE. These stars include Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Braun Strowman, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Big E, The Street Profits, Lana, Jerry Lawler, Jinder Mahal, and Mojo Rawley among others.

WWE has been signing talent both already under contract and free agents to deals that are worth more money and for a longer tenure. The reason for that is due to the competition that they face with other promotions.