PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Evans On Her Goals For 2020

Kemo
12-22-2019, 01:22 AM
Lacey Evans was only brought in to the main roster during Royal Rumble earlier this year and she has spent less than a year there, but the former NXT star has managed to make a name for herself in this short amount of time.

The Sassy Southern Belle recently had an interview with CBS sports where she talked about things like her face turn, how she would describe her character and more.

When asked what are her goals for the upcoming year, Evans who is currently involved in a rivalry with the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley said that it’s probably to become the champion in the new year:

“Probably to become champ and get more opportunities to use my platform to show people what you’re capable of, no matter how hard your life is.

I know sometimes things hurt really bad and I know there are a lot of bad things that are happening, and you feel so down and out on yourself. But trust me when I tell you, coming from where I come from and what I’ve been through, you are capable of anything.”

Lacey Evans continued by saying that if she has to become a champion to tell the world that they are capable of anything as long as they continue to fight and have a plan, then that’s what she wants to do.

Apart from this, the SmackDown star discussed her early life, not knowing what she wanted to do when she was young and more.