PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Comments On His Relationship With Jeff Jarrett

Kemo
01-01-2020, 09:32 PM
Eric Bischoff recently addressed his relationship with Jeff Jarrett on an episode of “After 83 Weeks” the supplemental program to his “83 Weeks” podcast. During the show, Bischoff clarified that while he and Jarrett have since patched things up, the relationship between the two was once strained.

“We were never tight, we never clicked and that happens,” Bischoff said on the show.

“Jeff Jarrett and I for the longest period of time we’re kind of the square peg and the round hole but in TNA I think, towards the end especially, we started working more closely together and we’re fine now,” he continued.

On an episode of 83 Weeks from this October, Bischoff had the following to say on his hiring of Jeff Jarrett the brief association Jarrett had with the 4 Horsemen.

“His character wasn’t, in my opinion, the strongest. But in terms of being able to deliver a great match. And not only deliver a great match, but have a great match with a variety of different styles and sizes of talent, and experience levels. Jeff was one of the best. So he was a great addition to the roster.”

Bischoff continued to talk about why the fans never accepted Jarrett as a Horsemen and why his inclusion in the group was never made official.

“Jeff came out in that white Spandex Chippendales kind of gimmick with the long, flowing blond hair. He just didn’t have that look of a Horseman. And I don’t think the audience ever recognized him as someone who could be a part of that original group with that credibility.”