PDA

View Full Version : Ember Moon Details How She Suffered Her Achilles Injury

Kemo
01-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Ember Moon has revealed how she suffered her unfortunate Achilles injury back in September 2019. The SmackDown Superstar caught up with Booker T on an episode of his podcast, The Hall of Fame, where she addressed the situation that led to her injury—one that involved the WWE 24/7 Championship.

Moon recalled being asked by WWE to take part in a “24/7 title run” as Carmella had won the championship the night before. She admitted that she was fine with being a part of the segment, but confessed that she had a “bad feeling” going into it. Being a self-confessed team player, however, Moon was still willing to take part.

“We do the run through and I told Truth, I was like, ‘Truth, you better run, I’m gonna catch you, Truth. If I catch you, I’m tackling you and you’re going down.’ And so when we actually did it, I literally caught them right before we went through the curtain,” she said. “So they go through the curtain and they didn’t realize how close I was behind them. As I’m coming through, the curtain shuts, I open it, go through. Truth is dropping Carmella and I’m going full speed and I had to hit the brakes. I was just like, ‘whoah,’ BOOM, and I felt a pop.”

Whislt rehabbing and recovering away from in-ring competition, Ember Moon revealed during a previous appearance on WWE Backstage that she has accepted a coaching opportunity. Moon has been away from the ring dealing with this injury since her last television appearance on the September 23rd episode of Monday Night RAW.

n93zw9Uijh4