PDA

View Full Version : The Big Show On His Favorite WrestleMania Storyline

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:05 AM
The Big Show has been a part of WWE for over two decades and over the years he has participated in many unique WrestleMania angles and storylines.

During his recent appearance on WWE’s The Bump, the former World Champion talked about a number of things and also revealed his favorite Mania storyline.

The Giant said that if he had to pick a promotion that he thought was the best, then he would pick his WrestleMania 24 storyline and match with boxer Floyd Mayweather

“If I had to pick a promotion that I thought was the best, I’d have to pick with Floyd Mayweather [Jr.] and I during WrestleMania 24, that was an incredible opportunity for me, and the media pushed into it.

[Plus], all the trash talking going into it.” said The Big Show “I mean, that is an exceptional one that will always stick out in my mind like, ‘Wow, that was an incredible WrestleMania [moment].’

The former World Champion also recalled his WrestleMania 20 match with John Cena. He mentioned how it comes up a lot and revealed that he himself had chosen Cena as his opponent for the show.

The Big Show faced Floyd “Money” Mayweather in a no disqualification match at WrestleMania 24. Mayweather won the bout after he knocked Show out with a shot to the jaw with brass knuckles.