PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Reveals Favorite WrestleMania Match Of His Career

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:07 AM
WWE is celebrating the 25 year anniversary of the in-ring debut of Triple H and the Game has been doing media rounds on the occasion, talking about various things.

He recently had another such interview with ESPN where the former World Champion talked about things like the talent adapting to shows without an audience and more.

When asked which is the favorite WrestleMania match of his career, Triple H said that it’s probably his End of an Era bout against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 28:

“Probably myself vs. The Undertaker in “Hell in a Cell” [at WrestleMania 28]. They billed it as an “End of an Era” match. Shawn Michaels was the guest referee. I think it was the most meaningful for the three of us — the end of all of our time together, the last big hurrah in the ring. So that one really stands out to me.”

When asked if he has a favorite opponent, H said that there are a bunch of them and the honorable mentions include people like The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley and The Rock.

However, if there is one guy he could roll out of his bed on five minutes’ notice and can still tear the house apart with in a 45 minutes match, then it’s definitely Shawn Michaels.

Apart from this, Triple H talked about his favorite non-WrestleMania match, his favorite behind the scene moment in WWE and more.