PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Praises Triple H

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:10 AM
Last night’s edition of WWE Smackdown featured tributes to Triple H’s 25 years with WWE. Vince McMahon also sent out a tweet commemorating Triple H’s time with the company. President of the United States, Donald Trump, replied to the post stating he believes Triple H is a “total winner.”

.@TripleH is a total winner!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 25, 2020

Donald Trump is a WWE Hall of Fame inductee. He was inducted into the celebrity wing of the HOF in 2013. Other inductees that year include Mick Foley, Bruno Sammartino, Trish Stratus, Booker T, and Bob Backlund.
Triple H’s 25 Years In WWE

Triple H’s quarter-century in WWE was celebrated on Smackdown this week and several people have been congratulating him online as well. In a recent interview with ESPN, Triple H commented on some of his favorite matches from his career.

“Probably myself vs. The Undertaker in “Hell in a Cell” [at WrestleMania 28]. They billed it as an “End of an Era” match. Shawn Michaels was the guest referee. I think it was the most meaningful for the three of us — the end of all of our time together, the last big hurrah in the ring. So that one really stands out to me.”