PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News On If WrestleMania 37 Could Be A Two Night Event

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/db8XG92.png

WWE successfully managed to produce WrestleMania 36 as a two-night event and after this, Triple H made the case for the show to be a multi-night event in the future.

The Game’s comments made many wonder if it was an indication of things to come and if the company was planning to stretch future WrestleManias into two nights after the change this year but it doesn’t appear to be the case.

Dave Meltzer discussed the event on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Newsletter and confirmed that currently there are no plans for WrestleMania 37 to be a two-night event.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that the top brass could not consider the change in format for the show in future but the report confirms that Triple H’s comments are not an indication of the same.

The King Of Kings had recently appeared on the After The Bell Podcast of Corey Graves and talking about the Show Of Shows he said that the big main stage attraction needs to be stretched to two nights:

“Like, it’s a week long festival and I think that the big main-stage attraction needs to be those two nights and it’d be this weekend of events. I do think that’s probably a change that; with chaos comes the genius and maybe that is the genius of it.”

Triple H continued by saying that he knows people who have been rooting for this for a period of time but this is a major shift that doesn’t come easy.