PDA

View Full Version : Taynara Conti Talks About Her WWE Release

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:17 AM
Taynara Conti was one of the many wrestlers released from WWE this month. Conti had been assigned to the NXT brand. She had been with the company since 2017.

“It’s been more than a week and I’ve said nothing yet but here I am,” Conti says in the video.

“First of all, I want to say that I’m okay. I’m happy, I’m healthy, and most important, I’m so excited for the future, for real.”

“As you guys know, I don’t work for WWE anymore. I was with the company for 2 and a half years or so, a little bit more I guess. Honestly, it was the most crazy and amazing opportunity of my whole life. I will always be grateful because WWE changed my life, and for the better. I came here to US and I had no English, I had no idea what wrestling was before.”

Conti also spoke about how her enthusiasm for WWE started to decrease in recent months.

“In the last couple of months, I was not feeling like that anymore, I was not happy,” she continued. Conti would then confirm she asked for her release a few months back.

“I asked for my release about 2 months ago and they were not able to give it to me by then and I had no option but to try again. Then in the middle of the pandemic, I got a call ‘Hey Tay, goodbye!’ They released me.”

As for what’s next for Conti, she mentioned that she wants to learn more about non-WWE wrestling.

“I want to learn wrestling more because I just know WWE and wrestling is much bigger than that,” she continued.

Hi guys, here it’s my video talking about my release from WWE and my future steps.

I’m a free agent
So excited for the future.

All inquiries to taynaraconti95@gmail.com

— TAYNARA (@TaynaraContiWWE) April 25, 2020

Her full comments can be heard in the YouTube video below:

663XLXzBIbw