PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Reveals His Dream Opponents From The Past

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:22 AM
Triple H is one of the last old school guys in the current WWE roster and his wrestling style shows the influence of many famous names that came before him.

The Game recently joined Corey Graves on his After The Bell podcast where he talked about things like the WrestleMania 36 event, the effects of coronavirus, and more.

During the interview, Corey Graves asked Triple H about his dream matches and names from the past which he wishes he could have faced. Replying to the question, the King Of Kings took names like Dusty Rhodes and Harley Race

“You know there are certain guys in that period of time like Harley [Race] and Dusty [Rhodes]. I did a few little things with Dusty but to get in there when he was Dusty Rhodes [would have been great].

I would have loved to have got in there with Buddy Rogers.” said Triple H. “Just cause I think he is a guy that kind of changed the business and changed the pace of it.

Andre [The Giant] obviously would have been one that would have been huge. Harley would have definitely been one for me cause he was a big influence on me and I respected him so much.”

During the interview, Triple H also talked about WrestleMania 36 being a two-night event and discussed the possibility of future WrestleMania’s being stretched to two nights as well.

Apart from this, Triple H also talked about things like his WrestleMania 12 match with Ultimate Warrior, his favorite match, and more. You can check out his comments in the video below:

aStP3eq9qis