PDA

View Full Version : Former US Champion Provides Update On WWE Status After Recent Releases

Kemo
04-28-2020, 04:19 PM
WWE announced the release of over a dozen stars earlier this month including names like Kurt Angle and Rusev. However the actual count was even bigger and there were many names which were let go by the company quietly.

Kalisto who has not been seen on WWE programming in recent months became subject to such rumors and so the WWE star had to come forward to clarify his status.

The former US Champion recently released a new video. He confirmed that he is still with WWE and revealed that he has actually been out of action due to a shoulder injury:

“I wanted to take this moment because I am seeing a lot of fans tweeting at me, messaging me: ’Where am I?’ ‘Am I still in WWE?’ and the answer is yes.

But unfortunately, I got hurt back on December 31, at the staples center in LA. So I ended up having ACL separation on my shoulder and some ligaments. Thank god no surgery but it’s a longer recovery.”

HtI9m2Q534w

Kalisto continued by saying that he watches SmackDown and he believes his Lucha House Party partners Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado will win the tag team championships.

The former Champion did not provide a timetable for his return so it’s hard to say when he will be back on WWE TV but we will keep you posted on his status.