PDA

View Full Version : Christian On Potential Hall Of Fame Induction

Kemo
04-29-2020, 08:23 PM
Christian is one of the stars WWE Universe believes should be inducted into Hall Of Fame and fans root for his name every time the WrestleMania season comes around.

The former World Champion recently had an interview with Andrew Thompson to promote his upcoming Cagefighter: Worlds Collide movie where he talked about a number of things.

When asked about a potential Hall Of Fame induction, Christian claimed that he doesn’t think about it on a regular basis but he does appreciate the people who want him there:

“It’s not something that I think about on a daily basis, It is what it is and I feel like the things that I’ve done, I’m content with what I’ve accomplished and it’s like, everybody gets offended. And I appreciate — I really do appreciate the people who wanna see me in there

But it’s not like this is gonna be the last year, or next year’s gonna be the last year or the year after that is gonna be the last year. So honestly I don’t think about it at all. It doesn’t bother me. But I do appreciate the people who wanna see me in there.”

During the interview, the Attitude Era star also confirmed the rumors that their E&C Pod of Awesomeness podcast was canceled due to Edge’s planned return to in-ring action.

Apart from this, Christian also talked about the recent budget cuts made by WWE. He said it’s unfortunate and it’s hard to see people who he knows lose their jobs.